There are alternatives to using our web based SSL secure server upload service and a list of these is below. If you still experience problems uploading after trying any of these you may have an issue with your broadband speed, your security settings, local servers or simply the size of your audio files. Contact us for assistance – we are always happy to help!
1. UK Servers – to use our GDPR compliant SSL secure servers, solely UK based (and of course within the EU for other EU countries) please click here
3. WeTransfer – www.wetransfer.com (up to 2GB with the free service). Easy to use – simply enter your details and upload files.
6. WhatsApp – you can Whatsapp your audio files to us by using 07494 796808 from your smartphone.
7. Email – you can also send us a file of less than 10MB via email – please attach and send to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7a. Egress Email – we accept secure email via Egress. We send transcriptions back via Egress (at no cost to clients), but you can also send audio & video files of smaller sizes to us via Egress if you have an account.
8. Post or Courier – another option is to use the conventional post. We can arrange for courier collection if needed as well. To use the post simply copy your digital files onto a CD or memory stick and post them to us at:
TP Transcription Limited
Pen y Banc
Please contact us if you have any issues uploading files – we are always happy to assist if we can.