File Uploading Instructions
To securely send us your digital files up to 1GB (each) please fill out the form below and attach your files (max.15 files at a time). The upload facility is SSL Encrypted.
1. UK GDPR compliant servers – to use our GDPR compliant SSL secure servers, solely UK based (and of course within the EU for other EU countries) please click here
2. Dropbox – www.dropbox.com (up to 2GB with a free account or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to email@example.com
3. WeTransfer – www.wetransfer.com (up to 2GB). WeTransfer offers free file transfers at no cost. You simply enter your details and upload the file (up to 2GB).
4. OneDrive – https://onedrive.live.com/ (up to 15GB). OneDrive offers free file transfers at no cost. Send files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Google Drive – https://www.google.co.uk/drive/ (up to 15GB with a free account or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to email@example.com
6. WhatsApp – you can Whatsapp your audio files to us using 07494 796808 from your smartphone.
You can also send us a file of less than 10MB via email – please attach and send to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another option is to copy your files onto a CD or memory stick and post them to us at:
TP Transcription Limited
Pen y Banc
We can handle all digital files including .m4a, .dss, .wav and .mp3 files through our own secure and encrypted SSL file upload service.
Looking for an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) or Confidentiality Undertaking before uploading? No problem – just contact us and we’ll send one over.