TP Transcription Limited provides an encrypted email solution to all our clients, which means that when you send us recordings using our military grade SSL secure file upload service you can be guaranteed that your recordings will be kept with the tightest cyber security possible. Once the transcripts of the audio recordings have been completed these will be sent back to you via email, but not just any email. We use Egress Protect encrypted email, which means that the email is sent via the Egress servers and encrypted at the point it is sent, and decrypted at the point you receive it.
In terms of extra steps, it does mean that you will have to access the Egress server to read your email, but the level of security around your transcription is of such a high standard that most governments around the world use it, as well as military and security services. The transcription and the attached email will be unhackable for any third party attempts to access it. This does mean that you can rest assured that your communication with us is completely confidential from start to finish, and together with our cyber essentials accreditation and our ISO27001 security system we aim to provide the highest levels of security to our clients that we possibly can. For further details of our IT and data security please visit www.tptranscription.co.uk.
Further Information on Egress is below.
Egress Software Technologies Limited
Established in 2007, Egress is used by over 2,000 organisations across the globe, from local and central government, to financial services firms, healthcare providers (including the NHS) and law firms. The company provides human layer security to protect individual users and stop breaches before they happen. They do this by providing intelligent email security and collaboration solutions that prevent accidental and intentional breaches, protect sensitive data through encryption, and equip businesses with the detailed reporting required for compliance purposes.
Egress Protect offers government- and industry-certified email encryption, providing total control over shared information in real-time so users can effectively secure sensitive information and remove the risk of a costly and damaging security breach. Large file transfer allows senders to bypass default mail client size limits and encrypt large
volumes of attachments in a single email message, in turn removing reliance on less secure, free alternatives and eliminating the inefficiency of sending numerous emails with multiple attachments.
Egress Protect enables users to easily encrypt emails, as well as control, revoke access, and audit data in real-time. Certified and accredited by NCSC as suitable for transferring OFFICIAL and OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE data under the current Government Classification Scheme. Egress Protect is part of platform that also stops sophisticated phishing attacks.
- Encrypt emails and files using AES 256 bit encryption
- Large file encryption, bypassing default mail client size limits
- Offered as fully hosted/private, hybrid and on-premise private cloud infrastructure
- Deployed at the desktop or the gateway
- Integrated real-time identity assurance, limiting access to only vetted users
- Control over sent items, including full message revocation
- Comprehensive audit and reporting capability
- Fully customisable user and web based interface
- Smart authentication using machine learning to seamlessly authenticate trusted recipients
- Dedicated Egress secure email mobile app on iOS and Android
- Minimise the risk of a breach by appropriately encrypting emails
- Avoid financial penalties by remaining compliant with GDPR
- Remove reliance on free, less secure online file sharing mechanisms
- Safeguard business efficiency with mobile and OWA support
- Keep sensitive data safe with multi-factor authentication
- Boost productivity with seamless authentication
- Remove costs with free access and response for external recipients
- NCSC Commercial Product Assurance (CPA)
- NCSC Pan Government Accreditation (PGA)
- Common Criteria
- Cyber Essentials Plus
- FIPS 140-2
- ISO/IEC 27001 certification
- PCI DSS accreditation
- ITIL v3 compliant