Supplier name: TP Transcription Limited
Publication date: 01/12/2022
Commitment to achieving Net Zero
TP Transcription Limited is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2025.
Baseline Emissions Footprint
Baseline emissions are a record of the greenhouse gases that have been produced in the past and were produced prior to the introduction of any strategies to reduce emissions. Baseline emissions are the reference point against which emissions reduction can be measured.
Emissions reduction targets
We will be monitoring and measuring all emissions activity. We are a growing business but will be continuing to look at ways to offset any carbon emissions as we expand. We will review the position again in 12 months’ time against our 2021 baseline.
TP Transcription Limited’s Services & Carbon Reduction
TP Transcription Limited’s transcription & translation services are primarily based online. We have a paperless office, our directors have electric company cars and our electric is sourced from 100% renewable energy.
Work to date
Actions developed to date include:
- Integration of environmental issues into all aspects of the decision-making processes
- Sustainable sourcing Purchasing Policy
- Actively promote ‘video conferencing’ as a means of reducing travelling / hybrid working arrangements in place
- Introduced remote and hybrid work policies, reducing staff commuting CO2e
- Installation of energy efficient devices, and therefore carbon reducing equipment throughout Company premises
- Encouraging vehicle sharing where possible
- Encouraging the use of public transport wherever practical
- Re-use of corporate devices for new staff, reducing the device production CO2e
In the future, we hope to implement further measures such as:
- Comply with all current energy legislation, seeking to meet or better legislative targets.
- Continue to promote recycling, and the use of recycled products to help reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill.
- Continue to promote environmental awareness and responsibility amongst our employees, suppliers, and others and seek to continuously improve Company environmental performance.
- Continue to actively promote ‘video conferencing as a means of reducing travelling.
- Evaluate the potential benefits of carbon off-setting and research carbon offsetting projects.
- Investigating whether we can offer facilities to help staff purchase electric cars.
Declaration and Sign Off
Emissions are recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and use the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting – https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/government-conversion-factors-for-company-reporting
Scope 1 (direct emissions), Scope 2 (indirect energy) are been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions are reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.