The objective of this form is to identify transcribers who can provide TP Transcription Limited with quality transcription services as one of our Associates. The application process includes a completed form, a sample audio file and a signature on two agreements. The form is at the bottom of this page.
TP Transcription and University Transcriptions have been providing transcription services and typing services since April 2000, and we have had many satisfied clients over the years, many of whom use our services again and again, as well as recommend us to colleagues and other businesses. We regularly take bulk orders of over 200 hours of transcription work and have the capacity to handle large and small assignments.
10% of the profits of our work are donated annually to charities across the UK and overseas through the Ten-Percent Foundation, a charitable trust. Full details of the Ten-Percent Foundation can be found at the tenpercentfoundation.org website. We accredited Living Wage Employers and have signed the Scottish Government Business Pledge.
The company has been operating since April 2000, and some of our clients come back to us again and again as well as recommend us to colleagues due to the high standard of service that we provide.
The transcription is undertaken by UK-based graduates and secretaries. Most are experienced legal, medical and business secretaries or academic researchers. All are native English speakers. At present the company has 110 associate transcribers together with a secondary bank to use for particularly large or urgent orders and we are able to take on a significant amount of work as a result.
We regularly undertake one-off orders or sets of assignments for charitable or public sector bodies, universities, large multinational companies, solicitors firms and smaller companies and these have included Aberdeen University, University of Durham, London Metropolitan University, the Home Office, the Leicester Centre for Enterprise, the Guernsey Board of Industry, Kings College London, Dutton Gregory Solicitors, Lancaster University, Office of Fair Trading, Royal Holloway College, University of Dundee and St Andrews University. Some of our clients have been using us for ongoing projects for over 10 years.
The company has an equal opportunities policy and a copy is available on request.
TP Transcription.co.uk, UniversityTranscriptions.co.uk and UK-Transcription.co.uk are trading names used by TP Transcription Limited, a company in England and Wales, no.4946815. The company is part of the Ten-Percent Group of Companies and is committed to donating a percentage of its profits to charity.
TP Transcription Limited
Pen Y Banc
To contact our Transcription Manager, please email email@example.com
We pay by the hour of recording – the prices below are samples of rates offered – they vary according to our clients, the turnaround time and the size of the project.
- One to one interviews – straightforward recording – £25 per hour of recording. 10-14 day turnaround.
- Focus groups – 3-8 speakers – £35 per hour.
- One to one interviews – £30 per hour of recording. Express turnaround – 5-7 working days.
- Dictation – 10-14 days turnaround – £20 per hour of recording.
How to Apply for Work:
- Please complete the web form below.
- Please attach an up to date CV. We will reply to you with a link to an audio file.
- Please download, transcribe and return the sample audio file. We use it as a standard test of your quality and ability to transcribe files. Please transcribe the attached file, it should be in font size 11 and font Calibri, using INT: for interviewer and RES: for respondent. Level of transcription – intelligent verbatim.
- Once you have uploaded the audio file we will ask you to complete and sign a sub-contractor agreement and confidentiality undertaking.